Sunday, September 29, 2013

Great Start ......

This week I started off feeling very accomplished. I decided Monday morning after I emailed Elder Gonzalez and blogged I was going to sew Ally's Costume, and I did POCAHONTAS . It turned out cute , mostly because she looks so cute in it , I have a few final touches but never the less it is done one item on my list crossed off. - Because I was feeling so accomplished and in the CRAFT ZONE I totally forgot to take Jordan to Piano , yes mom of the year reward :( I felt so bad Jordan being the good kid he is said " Mom it's ok I get an extra day to practice no big deal." I still felt bad. Well here is the costume..

She is pretending to dive like Pocahontas off the Mountain. 

and ya pretty much kenpo, piano makeup , counseling , more kenpo , gymnastics is what our week consists of. It is fun and keeps us busy 

Friday we did go to the smith's and have S'mores and sit around their fire pit :) !! That was so fun !! 
For the record Ally hates smoke in her eyes and like to sleep indoors :) !! 
She can keep up with the boys during the day but by night she is 100% all girl plush blanket air conditioning kinda lady and I love it !! 

Joey is working on a furniture project , I have photos to come. I found a ETHAN ALLEN buffet/dresser for $8 that he is refinishing for me and it is looking so good.

TO BE CONTINUED ....... I am off to watch Chicago Fire

No comments: